Business Wonderland Twitter Talk
Twitter is the fastest and most open social media platform. It might not be the prettiest but it’s great for opportunities.
Why is it important to create eye catching social media graphics?
1. If your blog includes tips, tweet out one tip at a time
2. If your blog includes quotes, turn quotes into graphics and tweet out quote
3. Create a poll that is relevant to the blog post
4. Do a Twitter Live using the blog post as an outline
A Twitter chat is where a group of Twitter users meet at a pre-determined time to discuss a certain topic, using a designated hashtag for each tweet contributed.
Twitter chats are usually recurring and on specific topics or location to regularly connect people with these interests. There are Twitter chats for all industry, niches and locations.
For more information about Twitter chats please check out these blogs:
Journalist and Media opportunities
Keep on eye on the following hashtags for opportunities to be featured, interviewed, events etc:
1. #HARO (stands for Help A Reporter Out)
*please note that these links are affiliate links as I truly recommend them and use them for my business. I get a small monetary thank you from the business owner at no extra cost to you.
If you would like more tips and tricks on social media and content ideas you may find my Free 50 things to post on social media helpful.