Feel like you’re talking to the same people over and over again?
You’re putting out new content but you seem to be attracting the same crowd over and over again.
You don’t have the money to invest in ads or maybe you want to concentrate on organic content. It’s frustrating because you know that you can help so many more people.
But you just don’t seem to be getting in front of them.
Here are 10 different ways to get in front of new people. All of these tips, I have tried myself, so I know they work.
- Be a podcast guest on someone else podcast
- Invite a guest on your podcast
- Be a guest expert in someone’s membership/course
- Go live with someone
- Attend networking events
- Attend events in your industry or the industry you serve
- Duet/stitch other people’s videos/Reels
- Take part in a bundle/summit/workshop
- Speak at an event
- Create an affiliate programme
The key to getting in front of new people is to do it continuously. Don’t just do it when you realise you need to expand your audience.
Out of the 10 different ways I shared, which ones are you going to try?
Message me on Instagram or send me an email to let me know!