Spring is seen as a time of new beginnings and a time renewal. Coming out of the dark winter months into the lighter mornings and nights, it’s a great time to expand, grow and focus.
So, what better way to celebrate this season than to spring clean your business. In this blog, I provide 10 tips to help you spring clean all aspects of your business!
- Revisit the goals you set for yourself and for your business in January. Do they still align with you?
- Links. Now is a great time to check that all the links on your website and social media are correct and working.
- Look at your “About” page on your website. When was the last time you gave it a refresh?
- Downloaded freebies. All those freebies that you have downloaded, what are you doing with them? Create a list of ones that you want to go through and
- Social media insights – take note of the content that has been performing well and create a spreadsheet to repost it at a later date.
- Clean and cleanse your workplace. Allow any stagnant energy to leave and abundance to flow
- Unsubscribe from any email marketing list that you are no longer interested in. We all get so many emails everyday, so let’s spring clean our inboxes.
- Paid subscriptions, sign up for something but not really making the most of it or even using it? Unsubscribe and save yourself some money.
- Bio, when was the last time you checked your social media bios or about sections? Check that they are clear, update and correct links? Not sure what should be on your Instagram bio? Check out this guide.
- Mini audit. It’s time to look at your social media accounts and do a mini audit. Remove any accounts that are clogging up your IG feed and welcome in some accounts you love and inspire you.